2016년 3월 21일 월요일

week9 Wide world of comic

When I was in the middle school in Korea, I read 'Asterix'  a lot. It was translated in Korean version.
I had fun memory to watch the combination fighting between Asterix and Obelix. Now, I just watched the 'Asterix and Cleopatra'  It is more fun than I read before because I understand their humor and I felt it is kind a educational comic.
One of the scene I laughed is Obelix broke Sphinx's nose and he hided under the sand. It is common cliche of western humor which someone broke something, than usually they hide the broken thing under the carpet. I said it is a educational comic the reason is after watch this scene, I searched about the Sphinx and she didn't have a nose and nobody knows. There are several guesses but still any guesses are perfectly fit into the reason. Probably, I think Obelix broke it!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기