2016년 3월 28일 월요일

week 10 Japanese manga

       Japanese manga is very important in my life because I learned a lot of style and concept to draw and I got ideas from them.
       In the resource page, I read 'Battle Angel Alita'(as known as 'Chong-mong) and 'Akira'. Those are one of my favorite manga because my favorite genre in manga is SF- cyberpunk. The feature of this genre are realistic and believable future life and I believe it become a real life in near future.
      Mangas I recommend in this genre are 'Ghost in the shell' and 'Planetes'. Breifly, 'Ghost in the shell' is the story about a special team in Japanese military fight against cyber crime or cyber terrorism. 'Planetes' is a story about space debris, which are coming from old satellites or space shuttles, cleaners. It is fun  an satire the human desire to conquer the space. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기